In addition to international trainings and study programs, IIRR offers custom-tailored courses to suit the size and need of different organizations. Such courses are developed in close consultation with respective client to make sure that it meets the specific need. In addition to meeting a specific need of the organization, these courses meet the financial capacity of a specific organization.
Some of the courses we offer are:
• Participatory monitoring, evaluation and Learning • Gender mainstreaming
• Water shed management • Making markets work for African pastoralists
•Outcome mapping (OM) • Facilitating writeshop: A tool for capturing development evidence
• Making markets work for African pastoralists •Smallholder Producers Empowerment and Entrepreneurship
• Organizational development • Effective communication in workplace
• Writing impact cases and stories • Participatory Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
• Co-creating Knowledge with Farmers: Re-imagining • Gender integration in development
• Effective report writing • Team building and cohesion, among others.
• Democratizing Governance through Visualization in Participatory Processes
• Engaging Communities for Climate Change Actions for Food and Livelihood Security
IIRR works with institutions based on their training needs. Our expanding partnership and collaborative network is powered by our drive as a practical Knowledge institution. These courses are offered from several countries where IIRR operates as well as those where IIRR does not have physical presence. For more information, please contact our training team at firstname.lastname@example.org