It is proven that girls who attain more years of primary education are at less risk for child marriage and early pregnancy, and are more likely to have higher incomes as adults. However, in many parts of Ethiopia, families cannot afford to send their daughters to school. IIRR began the innovative Goats4Girls (G4G) program to address this exact issue.
- Experts and stakeholders convene to improve PH food system for food security and nutritionIn PhilippinesMarch 5, 2019
- Svay Duong Heung: New Approaches to the HarvestIn Cambodia, Food SecurityNovember 11, 2018
- Bernardo Pelayo: Discovering Entrepreneurship in FarmingIn Food Security, PhilippinesNovember 11, 2018
- Juliana Poly: Generations ConnectIn Food Security, South SudanNovember 11, 2018
- Goats Improve Girls’ Education in EthiopiaIn Education, Ethiopia, Goats for GirlsOctober 5, 2016