It is proven that girls who attain more years of primary education are at less risk for child marriage and early pregnancy, and are more likely to have higher incomes as adults. However, in many parts of Ethiopia, families cannot afford to send their daughters to school. IIRR began the innovative Goats4Girls (G4G) program to address this exact issue.
- The rise of AffluenzaIn COVID-19, Environment, Rural DevelopmentSeptember 3, 2020
- IIRR Welcomes SVP of Beyond Meat to Board of TrusteesIn Rural DevelopmentAugust 12, 2020
- Poverty, climate change, ecology and COVID-19 in the SundarbansIn COVID-19, Disaster Response, Myanmar, Rural DevelopmentJuly 19, 2020
- Regenerative agriculture through the development of the pulses value chain in KenyaIn Agriculture, Food Security, Kenya, Regenerative Agriculture, Rural DevelopmentJune 29, 2020
- Transforming Myanmar’s food systems webinar seriesIn Agriculture, COVID-19, Food Security, Myanmar, Regenerative Agriculture, Rural DevelopmentJune 29, 2020