Starting January 2016, IIRR will be hosting Save the Children, Humanitarian Leadership Academy (HLA) in its global headquarters in the Philippines. The HLA will make use of the residential, office and training facility at IIRR’s campus in Cavite, as they operationalize the Humanitarian Leadership Academy. IIRR is pleased to have been chosen as one of the two pioneering partners for HLA to experiment this ambitious plan which has a goal to train 40,000 Humanitarian workers over the next 5 years in various locations around the world.
- Regenerative agriculture through the development of the pulses value chain in KenyaIn Agriculture, Food Security, Kenya, Regenerative Agriculture, Rural DevelopmentJune 29, 2020
- Transforming Myanmar’s food systems webinar seriesIn Agriculture, COVID-19, Food Security, Myanmar, Regenerative Agriculture, Rural DevelopmentJune 29, 2020
- Regional research project on role of climate-smart villages (CSVs) for agricultural adaptationIn Agriculture, Cambodia, COVID-19, Food Security, Myanmar, Philippines, Regenerative Agriculture, Rural DevelopmentJune 29, 2020
- Working together towards the Global Goals, IIRR 2019 Annual Impact ReportIn Rural DevelopmentJune 29, 2020
- (Sustainable) Energy (health and equity) through enterpriseIn Rural DevelopmentMay 13, 2020