Starting January 2016, IIRR will be hosting Save the Children, Humanitarian Leadership Academy (HLA) in its global headquarters in the Philippines. The HLA will make use of the residential, office and training facility at IIRR’s campus in Cavite, as they operationalize the Humanitarian Leadership Academy. IIRR is pleased to have been chosen as one of the two pioneering partners for HLA to experiment this ambitious plan which has a goal to train 40,000 Humanitarian workers over the next 5 years in various locations around the world.
- Addressing Malaria and Climate Change can Improve Health in Rural CommunitiesIn Rural Development, Rural HealthFebruary 2, 2021
- Addressing Sexual Violence in Conflict: What Does a Survivor-Centred Approach Mean for Rural Women and Girls?In Gender Equality, Rural DevelopmentJanuary 4, 2021
- Girls education in DRC empowers entire communityIn Education, Rural DevelopmentDecember 2, 2020
- A new education: today’s imperative for tomorrow’s conquestIn Education, Rural DevelopmentNovember 2, 2020
- Resilience in the time of disruption – rural communities leadingIn COVID-19, Rural DevelopmentOctober 2, 2020