IIRR seeks development professionals interested in establishing a career with an international organization. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
The Project Associate for the health program is responsible for supporting current health-related projects. He/she implements project activities in coordination with Project Managers. The post also performs tasks related to training courses, community education, and publications & communication materials. Working with program/project teams, the post provides strategic inputs in thematic and geographic program activities. The Project Associate reports directly to the assigned Project Manager and the Operations Director of the Philippine Program. The post holder will be based in Silang, Cavite.
- Implement project activities in coordination with the Project Manager.
- Coordinate with local partners and strengthen partnerships with the local government.
- Prepare project reports and relevant documents (e.g., activity reports, database) and perform administrative and financial tasks for the project.
- Contribute to the development of concept notes and proposals on health programs and in identifying opportunities.
- Perform other related responsibilities as may be assigned or delegated from time to time.
- A degree in public health, nutrition, nursing, or other related discipline; master’s degree
- At least five (5) years of experience in community health and training program planning, monitoring, and evaluation within a rural development framework.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; knowledge of one or more Asian languages is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability in conceptual and operational skills suited to rural development programs and projects.
- Knowledge or experience in action research methodologies.
- Familiarity with methods, tools, and techniques in participatory planning, monitoring and
- Team player and ability to work productively with teams.
- Ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary and multicultural work environments.
- Computer proficient, with knowledge and experience in word processing and database
Interested applicants who meet the above job criteria may send their (1) electronic application letter with salary and benefits expectations (1-2 pages) that summarizes key competencies and skills relevant to the job (2) curriculum vitae with ID picture (3–5-page summary), (3) contact information (telephone, email); and (4) three letters of references with address and contact email/phone numbers to the email address provided. The closing date of application is 31 May 2023 or until a suitable candidate is identified.
The Human Resources Office
We will respond to short-listed candidates only.
IIRR is an equal-opportunity employer.