High Quality, Efficiency And Effectiveness.
Global Learning Program in Figures
5,000 + individuals trained
300+ international and local training conducted
300+ requesting organizations
Check out our Upcoming International Training Courses for 2020
International Development Courses
- Engaging Communities for Climate Change Adaptation Actions for Food and Livelihood Security Philippines and Myanmar, September 2019 (7 days with 3 days field visits)
- Participatory Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning for Beginners Philippines, October 2019 (6 days)
- Enhancing Food and Agriculture Programs through Food Systems Approach or Sustainable and Healthy Food Systems Philippines, March 23-29, 2020 (6 days)
- Advanced Participatory Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning: Applying Theory of Change to Improve Development Outcomes and Impacts Philippines, May 2020
- Organizational Development and Learning Philippines, July 2020 (6 days)
Other courses for 2020
- Leadership courses NGO Governance
- Rural Development Understanding Rural Realities and Discovering 21st Development Approaches
- Social Enterprise Development Developing Social Enterprises
- Special Programs
- Free webinar on Fundraising and Resource Mobilization
- Impact evaluation
- National Training Program
- Facilitating Innovation in Communities: Overcoming challenges using appropriate solutions
- Participatory Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Participatory Project Development and Management: Sustaining Change and Outcomes
- Organization Development and Learning: Strengthening Community-based Organizations
- Study Program on Resilient Family Farming
- Facilitating the Writeshop Process
Are you an IIRR Alumni?
*Note: After filling up the form, please send to IIRRAlumni@iirr.org. Thank you!
Global Learning Program Services
We offer short-term international courses under the “Global Learning Program”. Courses are participatory and practice-based using real world experiences and taught by practitioners and experts in the field.