Livelihood Learning and demonstration sites of IIRR and its development partner’s work are located inside the Yen Center.
- George Sycip Bio Intensive Garden (BIG)
- Sustainable Livelihood Demonstration Sites
- Youth Development Program Learning Center
- International School for Sustainable Tourism
- Philippine Rural Reconstruction Movement Farm
Dr. YC James Yen and his wife, Alice Huie Yen had lived for several years in the Yen Center campus. The Center houses a museum and their memorial site. Their personal mementos are available for viewing along with a unique history of rural reconstruction.
Trips and exposure visits can be arranged through the Yen Center office.