UN Women awards a three year grant of $1 million to IIRR for a project: “To Stop Violence Against Women and Girls in Samburu, Marsabit and Isiolo Counties in Northern Kenya”. The grant complements several ongoing efforts of IIRR, communities, local development partners and county governments to advance education and leadership for girls. Other ongoing efforts in the areas include: Education is Cool campaign, Giving Girls a Second Chance in Education and Education for Children with Special Needs.
- Regenerative agriculture through the development of the pulses value chain in KenyaIn Agriculture, Food Security, Kenya, Regenerative Agriculture, Rural DevelopmentJune 29, 2020
- Transforming Myanmar’s food systems webinar seriesIn Agriculture, COVID-19, Food Security, Myanmar, Regenerative Agriculture, Rural DevelopmentJune 29, 2020
- Regional research project on role of climate-smart villages (CSVs) for agricultural adaptationIn Agriculture, Cambodia, COVID-19, Food Security, Myanmar, Philippines, Regenerative Agriculture, Rural DevelopmentJune 29, 2020
- Working together towards the Global Goals, IIRR 2019 Annual Impact ReportIn Rural DevelopmentJune 29, 2020
- (Sustainable) Energy (health and equity) through enterpriseIn Rural DevelopmentMay 13, 2020