UN Women awards a three year grant of $1 million to IIRR for a project: “To Stop Violence Against Women and Girls in Samburu, Marsabit and Isiolo Counties in Northern Kenya”. The grant complements several ongoing efforts of IIRR, communities, local development partners and county governments to advance education and leadership for girls. Other ongoing efforts in the areas include: Education is Cool campaign, Giving Girls a Second Chance in Education and Education for Children with Special Needs.
- Experts and stakeholders convene to improve PH food system for food security and nutritionIn PhilippinesMarch 5, 2019
- Svay Duong Heung: New Approaches to the HarvestIn Cambodia, Food SecurityNovember 11, 2018
- Bernardo Pelayo: Discovering Entrepreneurship in FarmingIn Food Security, PhilippinesNovember 11, 2018
- Juliana Poly: Generations ConnectIn Food Security, South SudanNovember 11, 2018
- Goats Improve Girls’ Education in EthiopiaIn Education, Ethiopia, Goats for GirlsOctober 5, 2016