UN Women awards a three year grant of $1 million to IIRR for a project: “To Stop Violence Against Women and Girls in Samburu, Marsabit and Isiolo Counties in Northern Kenya”. The grant complements several ongoing efforts of IIRR, communities, local development partners and county governments to advance education and leadership for girls. Other ongoing efforts in the areas include: Education is Cool campaign, Giving Girls a Second Chance in Education and Education for Children with Special Needs.
- Girls education in DRC empowers entire communityIn Education, Rural DevelopmentDecember 2, 2020
- A new education: today’s imperative for tomorrow’s conquestIn Education, Rural DevelopmentNovember 2, 2020
- Resilience in the time of disruption – rural communities leadingIn COVID-19, Rural DevelopmentOctober 2, 2020
- The rise of AffluenzaIn COVID-19, Environment, Rural DevelopmentSeptember 3, 2020
- IIRR Welcomes SVP of Beyond Meat to Board of TrusteesIn Rural DevelopmentAugust 12, 2020