IIRR seeks development professionals interested in establishing a career with an international organization. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
The Business Development & Marketing Officer will develop and implement business and marketing strategies for IIRR’s regional programs in Asia (i.e., Global Learning Program, multi-country action research projects, technical assistance projects, etc.), with an end objective of raising program profile and building a client base to generate revenues to support regional program growth and scaling. The post holder reports to the Asia Regional Director and will be based in Silang, Cavite, Philippines.
- Collaborate with the program team to develop and implement business development and marketing strategy
- Devise strategies to track and analyze customer base, market condition, and competitor data for the Global learning program
- Identify and track relevant RFAs, Call for proposals, and other funding opportunities
- Produce content for digital marketing campaigns and develop materials for resource mobilization efforts
- Develop and disseminate program and training marketing materials (brochures, videos) through emails and other appropriate channels following Institute brand guidelines
- Share organizational programs and discuss opportunities for collaborations with potential partners and donors
- Develop and maintain database relevant to fundraising and marketing activities
- Support program development and proposal writing by conducting research and documentation
- Perform other related responsibilities as may be assigned or delegated from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business, communication, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum 4 years of resource mobilization and fundraising, establishing donor relations, marketing, and communications experience
- Proven track record of successful marketing and resource mobilization and fundraising efforts
- Understands the digital landscape and skilled to market brands/services using social media platforms
- Proficient in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of marketing principles and current practices
- Excellent editing, proofreading, and presentation skills
- Graphic design skills (Photoshop, InDesign) are desirable
- Applicants must have the legal right to work in the Philippines
Interested applicants who meet the above job criteria may send their (1) electronic application letter (1-2 page) that summarizes key competencies and skills relevant to the job (2) curriculum vitae (3-5 page summary), (3) contact information (telephone, email); and (4) three character references with address and contact email/phone numbers to the address below. The closing date of application is 31 May 2023 or until a suitable candidate is identified.
We will respond to short-listed candidates only.
IIRR is an equal opportunity employer.